Visual Depiction Training
Make your illustrative tools, flipcharts, notes or presentations more structured, attractive, colourful! Use cheerful and internationally obvious symbols!
Join us to improve your illustrative skills!
The purpose of the workshop is to release the inner blocks that hold us back from the use of our drawing skills and to enable us to find metaphors and visualize them. Participants will learn the basic elements of visualization and the practice of highlighting.
This workshop is designed for people who lead group discussions, teach, or need to make presentations beyond PowerPoint or digital solutions. Or simply who just want to use a variety of markers, crayons, drawings, symbols more confidently.
Veronika Wieland Certified™ Professional Facilitator – IAF - 2016.
LinkedIN profile: www.linkedin.com/in/veronika-wieland-wwieland
Those who would like to …
… get to know more about visual facilitation method
… learn about professional visual tools
… improve their own visual skills
… create their own dictionary of symbols
- Welcome, introduction
- Usage of visual equipment, tools
- Practice basics of visualization – the right attitude, basic lines
- Learn and practice 7 graphic elements (e.g. bullet points, boxes, arrows, people etc.)
- Create your own symbol dictionary on a flipchart
- Create your own visual tool (flipchart or pinboard size)
Fee: price offer upon request for an in-house training
- participant’s workbook: https://wwieland.ro/Kit-pentru-Sketchnoting
- photo protocol
- -10% discount coupon in www.wwieland.ro webshop for Neuland products
- coffee, tea and snacks
Maximum number of participants: 12